Sunday, January 5, 2020

Welcome 2020

1.5.2020

It has been muddy here, thanks to rain and the ground defrosting a little. Rain is great, but oh my gosh- 5 days of gloomy, cloudy weather?  Come on, January... A little sun would feel wonderful.

There's no a lot happening here due to not having but one goofy pony on the farm. She makes me laugh almost daily. Simone is the last barn kitty here also. She has been trotting down the lane in the evenings to meet me. During the nights, she lives in the tack room. It's so nice to have a cat that doesn't spray on those wooden walls!

The ''town'' house type of place is still being looked for. I will not like living in a housing development at all. < sigh>  That discussion is not over yet though.

My "Snowy's New Shoes" story is almost ready to head to a publisher. Now, I get to learn all about THAT.  Whew, so many rules and re-writes. I'll get it done though. My friend is doing the illustrations for it and her first one is Wonderful!
IF this ever really happens, I'll be sure to let you know.

Seems the husband is cooking dinner tonight- YAY.  It's almost done so I'll sign off here.

Hope your January is going well.






1 comment:

Thegoatlady said...

I published a book through Covenant Books, and it was a good experience. I will probably use them for my second book. Look them up and see what you think. Best wishes!