Tuesday, April 6, 2021

We are ALL here!


 4.6.21

 Finally! It was a hard lot of work to do alone, let me tell ya. 

  The movers ( YAY Spirit Moving Company in Harrisburg, PA!!!!!) arrived and so did my sister and her husband, Joe. Moving was terribly stressful and there are things I wanted to be for the barn that ended up in the storage unit, and things - well, they're just all over the place! I have yet to find Cleo's bag of bones, and many other items.  Stay tuned on that though...

   The mares, Jaide n' Briana were being hauled down by a good friend but Jaide decided she wasn't leaving the farm.  Briana ( who I figured might be a PITA) was just super though. At long last and a butt rope, Jaide decided she would get in the trailer.  They didn't get here until 10:30 last night... then we had to off load all of the STUFF that was brought along.  Needless to say, I didn't get to sleep until after 2 AM. Laurel, my friend drove back to PA, and I know she's exhausted now.

 There is still a lot to get sorted out with the barn arrangements and all but so far, so good. 

 Now, if I can keep on getting enough rest!

 Hope your Easter holiday was great :) 

No comments: