Wednesday, July 12, 2023

A short one tonight..

7.12.23

 I am liking this man more and more in getting to know him.  We seem to agree on  important things the same. You know,like ethics, morals , and standards. I’m feeling like if this doesn’t become something “serious “, we will end up being close friends. Of course I am hoping for the first one.  I get called daily as we live a bit of a distance from each other. ( around 50 miles) It’s not close enough to just pop over for the evening. 🥲 He lives closer to where I work though which is cool.

He’s funny, smart and knows a lot of things that I have no clue about. He’s close to his family and I like that..  Plus the man has a Harley. Woooohoooo. Oh and he’s taller than me too! It’s a stay tuned sort of thing and we’re not in a hurry . Another thing I prefer 😃

All in all, it’s been a wonderful time getting to know who he is, really.

 Subject change… omg I was so hot today!  Summers don’t agree with me anymore. I now have the typical Farmer Tan. Just my arms are tan and that is it. It’s been many years since I have not been able to get more than that. Ah well,it’s been a great week and the horses are behaving, so life is going great!


                                            

                                                    Have a great day tomorrow 

  



No comments: