Sunday, August 18, 2024

A New Man 😁😁

 8/18/24

I know you have to meet a lot of people who are not your type before you find a special person to hold in your heart. I had been contacted by quite a few men who were either totally weird or unaware of how to deal with folks like me. Many didn’t want to get to know me because I was a straight shooter who was honest about my feelings, ethics and morals.  Apparently they didn’t like me having an opinion on anything. Or they just wanted to get laid.. or they wanted someone to take care of them. Then the one person I thought was wonderful decided that I was to be controlled. Ummm, No..  A few more of ‘ maybe we can just be friends’ get togethers, and I was about done.  I resigned myself to being alone for the rest of my life. Granted I was ok with that but it would have been nice to have someone to go out with or to various places of mutual interest. 

  I was online one evening , weeding out the whole bunch of men who wanted to   ’ meet’ me. I was giving up on the idea. Oddly enough, there was a name I recognized from a while ago. He was one of the group of guys, and I almost deleted him too. All he wrote was hi. Okay, so I returned the ‘ hi’ . The next morning I had a long post from him. We had talked a little bit about a year ago and he went on from there.  He asked if he could call me as he had never deleted my phone number from his address book. 

And so it began. 😉  He lives and hour away from me and is working on getting retired. He’s tall and has a super cute smile.  We have been out on a few dates so far and chat online more. We have just hit it off. We both were raised in a similar fashion… he knows something’ about horses, he was raised in a farming family and wants to live in the country.  So far we have been having a great time and I have been told that he has become ‘very fond’ of me.  We are becoming more than friends and it’s nice to meet someone who is not in a hurry. 

                                                                 Stay Tuned !!







No comments: