Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year !

Another year is fast ending..... The year to soon be past was good and awful at the same time. It was full of trials and tribulations, troubles, and tears- but we made it thru.

Now, I'm looking forward to 2012.
May it be full of more financial gain concerning the farm.
May Glenn & I both remain healthy and happy with each other.
May the dog, and cats stay with us another year.
May the horses stay happy & healthy as well.
In general, I hope / wish for a better year than this one soon past.

I wish for you, my dear reader, all the joys and prosperity available. I wish that you make all the 'right' choices and that you choose the path to becoming more of a human than you ever thought you could be.

ok- so these are not from a new year's eve celebration- but enjoy  :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!




No comments: