Thursday, June 24, 2021

It's Alright

 6/24/21


I find it interesting how life changes- no matter what age, it will change. Sometimes it is brought on by another, sometimes by the actual creator of the change to come. I find the change is tough on some occasions. Then once I get used to it all, it becomes alright.

And it has. I miss having my horses right outside my window, but they're only a 10-minute drive away and for that, I'm happy and fortunate. I began giving Jaide a calming addition on her horse feed and it seems to be working well. She's much happier and is relaxed, which is wonderful. Briana doesn't need anything like that as she's already laid back enough. They both seem happy as can be living where they are. I'm meeting more of the gals who board there also and all are very nice. Helpful and want to have the place look a little nicer too. I'm all for that as well.

The weather in Maryland is the same as I remember. Humid and summers are hot. Lately, however, there is a cycle of hot/ humid days, then a big storm or four and they clean out all the wicked heat. The next few days are simply gorgeous.  It's all coming back and is getting more familiar.

Still don't know where I'll end up permanently but it will happen and then life will be good. In the meantime, I'm here in a small apartment that is very comfortable.

I've been dealing with a ton of thinking about who I'm becoming. So far I like 'her' a lot and hope I can still keep moving forward in an adult manner. Hahahaaa- until the 6-year-old in me shows up again.  ;) 

Wishing you all a glorious summer and remember to take that suntan lotion along on long rides.

Oh-I forgot! I have had to grow more herbs due to leaving my others back in PA. They're really coming along nicely. The best part is that I have one tomato plant and it has created a dear little tomato! No- wait, there were two there today. I found some sticks to help the plant stay upright and a piece of baling twine around it for support. Hope it works!


Stay safe everyone!




No comments: