Thursday, November 27, 2014

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!

11.27.14

I don't know about everyone, but I am so very thankful for how my life is now, compared to a decade ago. This quote has been a mantra of mine for some time now:

"Do more than belong: participate. Do more than care: help. Do more

 than believe: practice. Do more than be fair: be kind. Do more than

 forgive: forget. Do more than dream: work.” ― William Arthur Ward


I have finally learned to truly count my blessings. Not being sure quite when this happened, but each day, I take a bit of time to say "thank you'' to whomever controls my destiny. Might it be 'me' or a God or Goddess, I don't know but I do take those few minutes daily.

So here's to a wonderful day for all, and if you are celebrating alone, please know that we are all there celebrating with you, even if in good thoughts !

from all of us at WoodFinn Farm

No comments: