Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year !!


It is the first day of 2011.
 Many have resolutions made that will never be fulfilled, others ?  Perhaps. Mine are as follows:
Get out there and hitch Abby so that we can possibly enter the Carriage Driving Class at Devon in May
Begin walking again….either behind my mare Eve, or with Sadie
Eat Healthy !
That is about it…. not to big but plenty big enough, I think. I Also want to build up the lesson area of this business so it pays for another horse.  I had to have Suzi put down the 13th of December, due to a impaction colic. I have lost a piece of my heart …… 

Not much else today but Glenn n’ I cooked a delicious New Years ‘ Day dinner. :)

YUMMMMM, and now we're both stuffed with a good meal, and looking forward to this coming New year.

No comments: