Sunday, June 6, 2010

New Folks ?

I ran an advertisement on craigslist for Horseless Horse-people- asking if there were any near by that wanted to learn and help out on a horse farm. I got Three emails in reply! One by one they came to visit and it seems that they will all work out well. One is a mom of Five (!!) and two are mid-teenagers. All love horses - some know nothing and will learn from the absolute beginning, some are more experienced and have some riding miles and some just want to learn how to do things " Right". I'm So very pleased and hope they keep coming around to help w/ stalls, and more. This way, with morning help- I can get Abby driving more often. I'm looking forward to these ladies coming here. Good company and teaching them will help me get the 'cobwebs' out of my brain too.  I'll be sure to take my camera this week, so I can get some pix.

Shanna came over yesterday and gave her favorite fella a bath. She scrubbed and scrubbed until he was pure white again.  Here's a photo of BoJangles before he was totally dry:

He's SOOOOOOOO clean !  He isn't today though....
he'd rolled last night in the dirt.
This is a more close up shot.... I Love this horse's kind, gentle eye !

No comments: